Note: for latest Known Bugs and Version Information (and download updates) click here.
View the Scenarios page here.
View Tips and Tricks here.
View latest posts about changes to the Help file here .
Welcome to Campaigns Forever! The unlimited power to create and modify campaigns is now in your hands!
If you have any questions or comments, please let us know at TheorySpark*. You can contact us as http://www.TheorySpark.com/interact/contact.htm.
Thanks, and enjoy building some exciting campaigns!
Install to the same folder as President Forever 2008 + Primaries. This folder may be called “President Forever 2008 + Primaries” or just “President Forever + Primaries”, depending on when you originally installed the game.
- Create New: Create a new campaign from the ground up.
- Create From Existing: Create a new campaign based on an existing one.
- Open: Edit an existing campaign.
- Autoupdate: If checked, the program will automatically check for updates, and prompt you to install them if they are there.
- Autosave: If checked, the program will save your campaign every time you return to the main 8 steps screen.
Verify Campaign: Click to verify the campaign is valid. Campaigns are also verified after returning to the main 8 steps screen.
Click the View Errors button to view any errors your campaign file might have, so you can fix them.
This button will display a screen that identifies the location of the error.
Saves the campaign.
Saves the campaign under a different name.
Closes Campaigns Forever.
To add your customized campaign to the President Forever 2008 + Primaries “universe”, you can submit the campaign to TheorySpark*. We then review it to make sure it fits the following criteria:
a) It works.
b) It is not too similar to an existing campaign.
c) It does not contain inappropriate material.
To submit a campaign, locate it, zip it, submit it:
- To locate it, go to My Computer > C: > Program Files > President Forever 2008 + Primaries (or President Forever + Primaries) > Scenarios. Here, there will be a list of all the campaigns.
- To zip it, right click on the folder with the correct campaign name, and click Send To, Compressed (zipped) Folder.
- To submit it, go to http://www.TheorySpark.com/interact/contact.htm, and click the “Please click here if you’d rather contact us from your own email account.” link. Send an e-mail to TheorySpark, attaching the zipped file you created in steps 1. and 2. above to the e-mail.”
Note: If the step buttons are unavailable (greyed-out), it is because there is an error in the campaign. To view what the error is, click the View Errors button. It will identify where the error is. Once the error is fixed, you will be able to click the next Step button.
This page has the following sub pages.