Alberta heads to the polls. Will Stelmach continue the PC party's Alberta reign, or will the Liberals and NDP stop him?
Premier Forever is the most in-depth, intense Legislature-type
election game ever made. Using realistic electorate modeling
techniques, an unprecedented number of options, the ability
to plan complex strategies, detailed candidates, and sporting
a futuristic interface, this is Alberta 2008 big time!
Strategy is done not only by region but down to
the individual riding (83 of 'em), each with the relevant
candidates, ratings, and percentages.
Good campaigning, Premier-to-Be!
- Alberta 2008 scenario, and a whopping 12 historical scenarios, all the way back to 1905!
- play any of the 4 major parties, or minor parties: PC, Liberal, NDP, or Wildrose Alliance, OR choose from a large number of smaller parties!
- strategize by region and target individual ridings
- criss-cross the province doing barn-storming campaigns
- setup detailed platforms to outmaneuver your opponents
- unleash foot soldiers to stop your opponents, or get campaign
crusaders to rally voters to your cause
- run attack ads to steal voters leaning towards your opponents
- give fiery custom-made speeches
- Party goals: Can the PCs get 50 seats? Can the Liberals form the next government? Will Wildrose Alliance win at least 20%?
(Note: a Candidate Editor is included in the full version of
Premier Forever - Alberta. Modify candidates, or insert yourself
and run for Premier!)