British Columbia heads to the polls in an election called 3 years in advance. Will Gordon Campbell become the first re-elected Premier since W.R. Bennett - or will Carole James and the NDP stop him? Will the Green party achieve Official Party status?
Premier Forever is the most in-depth, intense Legislature-type
election game ever made. Using realistic electorate modeling
techniques, an unprecedented number of options, the ability
to plan complex strategies, detailed candidates, and sporting
a futuristic interface, this is British Columbia 2005 big time!
Strategy is done not only by region but down to
the individual riding (79 of 'em), each with the relevant
candidates, ratings, and percentages.
Good campaigning, Premier-to-Be!
- British Columbia 2005 scenario
- play any of the 4 major parties: BC Liberal, NDP, Green, or Democratic Reform BC!
- strategize by region and target individual ridings
- criss-cross the province doing barn-storming campaigns
- setup detailed platforms to outmaneuver your opponents
- unleash foot soldiers to stop your opponents, or get campaign
crusaders to rally voters to your cause
- run attack ads to steal voters leaning towards your opponents
- give fiery custom-made speeches
- Party goals: Can the BC Liberals get 60 seats? Can the NDP achieve a majority? Will Democratic Reform BC win their first seat?
(Note: a Candidate Editor is included in the full version of
Premier Forever - British Columbia. Modify candidates, or insert yourself
and run for Premier!)